About Step2Change Hypnotherapy.
I am Mike Rogers, the Principal and a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP and EFT Practitioner, a Consultant Life Coach and an Accredited Nutritional Therapist. Step2Change Hypnotherapy Edinburgh serves clients in Edinburgh and the Lothians, Borders and Fife.
Clients are accommodated in a consulting room within Hawthorne Holistic Therapies at Cameron Toll, although thanks to modern technology, English speaking clients for EFT, NLP and Coaching can be accommodated wherever in the world they live and work. Here you can find out about qualifications, confidentiality & ethics and business experience.
I firmly believe that everybody already has all the resources they need to achieve whatever they want to achieve. I recognise that as individuals, we occasionally need guidance and support to achieve our personal aims and goals. This led me to retrain and develop skills to satisfy this need.
I have the following qualifications and accreditations:
- A General Hypnotherapy Standards Council validated Practitioner
- A Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, Registration Number 000381-A11
- Accredited by the National Regulatory Register for Hypnotherapy.
- A Certified Licensed NLP Practitioner and Member of the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (the SNLP)
- A qualified practitioner in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- A Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy accredited by the National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (NRAH)
- A licensed practitioner of the Hypno-Band Virtual Gastric Band Weight Loss System
- Assessed and approved by the Brainstrust Brain Cancer Charity to work with patients and their carers.
- A qualified and certified Life Coach.
- An Accredited Nutritional Therapist.
Confidentiality & Ethics
Obviously, you need assurances that any information you give remains confidential and is treated with the full respect it deserves. And you have every right to expect this. Accordingly, I adhere to the codes of conduct and ethics of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Step2Change is also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 Reg. No. Z9414947.
For more information go to www.ico.gov.uk
In support of business clients, I have an MBA and over 25 years experience as a senior manager in both the public and private sectors. During this period, I helped teams and individuals to develop by designing and delivering training seminars and through one-to-one coaching and mentoring.
The logo represents the range of therapies and techniques that can be called on and drawn together in an holistic approach to delivering my clients their desired outcomes.
The content of this site is not intended to be a substitute for proper, professional medical advice. You should always consult your GP or other suitably qualified medical practitioner with any concerns you may have regarding a medical condition or medical treatment. It is important to note that results may vary from person to person.